How To Dynamic Web Rendering?

Nathan nchriste at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 09:38:47 PDT 2011

This looks really interesting -- this will be obvious from my question -- I am a
hobbyist programmer interested in D (with most experience in Python).

I can get the first cgi example (not the mixin) to compile and run on an Apache
cgi server.

I cannot get the second, cgi/mixin sample to compile. What is the appropriate dmd
command line?

If I write the text verbatim and compile as a module "modulename", I get three
errors, one for the function "run" indicating that "cgi" is not defined, did I
mean Cgi.  The other two errors say that "modulename.run" cannot be called with
argument type Cgi and that 0 arguments are expected for function type void -- and
these errors indicate the line number from the arsd/cgi.d module.

I'm sure this is something simple and that I'm not yet understanding mixins and
how to troubleshoot this type of error -- anyone want to point me to the nose on
my face?

Thanks!

Nathan