New syntax within DWT / 2.

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:13:52 PDT 2011

On 5/24/11, Matthew Ong <ongbp at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ok. The override has something to do with function
> hijack(feature/avoiding unintended behavior of import), the sound of the
> name give me the idea of unintended behavior of import within D.

What do you mean "something to do with function hijacking" and "gave
me the idea". Why not read the page in full to understand what it's
all about? You complain about disorganized documentation and yet you
don't even read the full page in the first place.

It's not an unintended behavior of D, it's a fix for a problem that
could be common in C++.