version(all) block in src/phobos/unittest.d unnecessary?

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:03:42 PDT 2011

On 28.05.2011 19:54, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> What the heck, I've just opened the linux makefile and it's beautiful
> compared to the windows one. The windows one is 3x the size. Is this
> because Linux uses GNU's make perhaps?
Don't think so, though admittedly I haven't looked very deep. One reason
is that win32 had a collection of workarounds for optlink. And that not
counting the sheer verbosity of it.
Me thinks that if anyone has the skill to bring to shape win32 makefile
that would make an awesome pull request.

--
Dmitry Olshansky