how to use curl to download a file

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 19:49:23 PDT 2011

On 11/2/2011 3:20 AM, Frédéric Galusik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As the curl documentation is a little bit ...wow.
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/phobos/etc_c_curl.html
>
> Do someone have a simple example on how to download a simple file ?
>
> Thank you.
>
> ++

I don't think we should expect detailed documentation for modules in
etc.c. These are interfaces to existing C libraries, not Phobos-specific
modules. There's no need to duplicate existing documentation. If you
want to learn how to use libcurl, the place to look is the libcurl homepage.

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/