web development in D programming

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 03:58:47 PST 2011

bioinfornatics wrote:

> I am a little disapointed, so if you have many request for a web page
> this lib  http://arsdnet.net/dcode/ is usable or not ?

I am developing an implementation of the FastCGI protocol
(http://www.fastcgi.com) in D2 with the main goal go have multiplexing
support. However the development is slow due to the lack of time.

I believe a good http server implementation would be appreciated by the
community, but FastCGI server will make it possible to create a highly-
scalable web applications using some of the well-known web servers (I use
Lighttpd for an example).

Your code is usable, but not production-ready.