web development in D programming

Andrew Gough andrew at goughy.org
Sat Nov 26 03:19:33 PST 2011

On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 03:22:37 +0100
bioinfornatics <bioinfornatics at fedoraproject.rog> wrote:

> Dear,
> After read this thread:
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/learn/Web_Development_27414.html
> and this one:
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/learn/How_To_Dynamic_Web_Rendering_26770.html
>
> I am a little disapointed, so if you have many request for a web page
> this lib  http://arsdnet.net/dcode/ is usable or not ?
>
> If they are any other method to do a web application in D2 programming
> do not hesitate and tell to me which lib used.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kind regards

I don't know if you're interested, but I just uploaded a bare bones
HTTP implementation to https://github.com/goughy/d/http4d

Its very bare bones, but allows embedded processing of HTTP requests
both synchronously and asynchronously, although there is no mechanism
for routing - that's left up to the implementer.  There is more work to
do around large posts (eg file uploads) and supporting chunked outbound
transfers, but its usable.

I'd appreciate some feedback if you have time.

--
Andrew Gough
M: 0408 596 656
andrew at goughy.org