std.xml

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Nov 29 23:20:38 PST 2011

On 2011-11-29 23:47, bioinfornatics wrote:
> Dear
> I convert my lib tango/d1 to phobos/d2 so i need use std.xml but i have
> heard they are sometime ago std.xml will be updated. I do not want do
> twice time the works. So my question is: std.xml will be deprecated or
> not ?
>
> thanks

I've created a wrapper around std.xml which have basically the same API
as the Tango XML module. If you're lucky you can use my wrapper as a
drop-in replacement. Actually it may not be complete enough for your
needs but you could give it a try.

You need these two files:

https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/orange/blob/master/orange/xml/PhobosXml.d

https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/orange/blob/master/orange/xml/XmlDocument.d

PhobosXml is the original std.xml with a few minor modifications.
XmlDocument is the actual wrapper.

--
/Jacob Carlborg