Any python-like generator patterns in D?

Samuel Lampa samuel.lampa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 04:35:02 PDT 2011

Hi,

I found these slides very interesting, on how python generator patterns can
be used to create re-usable code-parts that can be "piped" togegher ad
infinitum, to create e.g. parsing pipelines requiring minimal memory (things
a sysadmin working with huge files might need quite often):

http://www.dabeaz.com/generators/index.html
PDF: http://www.dabeaz.com/generators/Generators.pdf

It would be nice to do this kind of stuff in D though, to hopefully gain
some performance, so I wonder, is there similar stuff in D, and where to
find info about it?

Cheers,
Samuel