How to read output of a script

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Sep 20 21:51:15 PDT 2011

On Wednesday, September 21, 2011 04:40:34 Cheng Wei wrote:
> Thanks a lot.
> Weird. It is not in the library reference in http://www.d-programming-
> language.org/, but it is in the library reference in digitalmars.com. I
> throught the previous one was the official web site now. It seems it
> still is not synced well.

That's easily answered. It looks like the documentation is on the windows
version of the function instead of in a version block specifically for the
documentation. Obviously, that needs to be fixed. I know that when Walter
generates the docs for the digitalmars site and the zip file, he uses Windows,
and my guess is that Andrei uses Linux for d-programming-language.org.
Regardless, d-programming-language.org is the official site now.

- Jonathan M Davis