I can't build dsfml2 or derelict.sfml whit dsss

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 01:00:23 PDT 2011

DSFML2 doesn't exist right now. So no doubt you'll have trouble to
compile it. I don't know what you are try to achieve, but definitively
not what you believe.

Note that my answer in the mentionned link give you all you need to use
SFML with D.

SFML2 is currently on a devellopement stage, so is DSFML2. Considering
the current stage of DSFML2, you don't want to use it right now.