Simple I know, but could use some help compiling with make

Roderick Gibson kniteli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 11:23:41 PDT 2011

It's my first foray into the arcana of makefiles and command line compiling.

My makefile looks like this:

IMPORT = -IC:\Dlang\dmd2\src\ext\Derelict2\import
LIB_PATHS = -LC:\Dlang\dmd2\src\ext\Derelict2\lib
LIB_INCLUDES = DerelictSDL.lib DerelictGL.lib DerelictUtil.lib

all:
	dmd src/main.d src/display.d src/renderdata.d src/vector2d.d\
	$(IMPORT) $(LIB_PATHS) $(LIB_INCLUDES)

I think I just don't know how to give the compiler what it wants. I can
build it manually by simply including the full paths to each of those
libraries, but I'd rather avoid having to do that unless necessary. Is
there something I'm just missing?