DDoc with cross-references

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 05:06:11 PDT 2012

On Monday, 2 April 2012 at 04:20:16 UTC, Ary Manzana wrote:
> (in fact, now I notice it's flawed, because they are not
> fully-qualified).

I have a dmd pull request waiting for a few fixes from me
that will help with this.

It adds fully qualified names to one of the outputs so we
can do anchors from it, and also fixes the godawful mess
that is proper character encoding right now (by doing custom
character replacement prior to macros. This disables the
embedded HTML misfeature, which breaks a lot of the website
right now, but is a big win for sanity.)