HelloWordl in Webserver

Xan xancorreu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 01:41:59 PDT 2012

I receive errors:

xan at gerret:~/proves/dlang-proves$ ls
cgi.d  functions.d  httpd.d  netman.d  server.d
xan at gerret:~/proves/dlang-proves$ gdmd-4.6 server.d cgi.d
netman.d httpd.d
httpd.d:5: Error: module netman is in file 'arsd/netman.d' which
cannot be read
import path[0] = /usr/include/d2/4.6/i686-linux-gnu
import path[1] = /usr/include/d2/4.6

What fails?

I use gdmd instead of dmd