SUL for Posix (was: Read a unicode character from the terminal)

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 03:55:58 PDT 2012

On 05/04/2012 07:18, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
<snip>
> Ok, I see. The functions that need a Posix implementation are mostly in datetime and
> commandline, if I recall correctly. These are already present in Phobos?

Maybe it contains the code I need to finish datetime off.  Though I can't really just copy
someone else's code, I suppose I can at least see what functions it uses.

I haven't noticed much along the lines of command line manipulation in Phobos - only the
code (now in druntime) to populate the args argument to main (which under Posix it just
uses argc/argv from the C main).  Or is there something I haven't found?

Stewart.