Up to date documentation on D implementation.

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Apr 5 16:15:07 PDT 2012

On Thursday, April 05, 2012 23:47:52 David wrote:
> Am 05.04.2012 23:10, schrieb ReneSac:
> > Ok, that page gives some pointers. Seems like I shouldn't use
> > std.stream. So, std.cstream or std.stdio are safe?
>
> I also heared that, but actually std.stream works pretty well,
> especially the EndianStream. So I can recommend you to use it.

Regardless of how well it works, it's going to be replaced with a range-based
API. So, it's not going to be around in the long run. You can use it. You just
have to be aware that it's going to go away. Unfortunately, its replacement is
far from ready, so we really don't know when it's actually going to be
replaced.

- Jonathan M Davis