License for D setup

vmars316 vmars316 at live.com
Sat Apr 7 14:21:18 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 7 April 2012 at 19:03:25 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
> On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 20:37:16 +0200, vmars316

> http://dlang.org has a lot of information.
>
> Download: http://dlang.org/download.html
> Tutorial:
> http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1381876
> Editors: http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?EditorSupport
> GUI libs: http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GuiLibraries

Thanks for the links.
Lots of good info, I am a bit overwhelmed.
I downloaded dinstaller.exe for windows
using this guideline:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSugYSC5hrE&feature=related
C:\D
Where/how can I tell exactly what is installed?
DMG? GTK? QT?
But I can't figure out how to get it going.
The first thing I would like to do:
1) Run the "hello world" program.
and
2) I want to install a Visual GUI IDE (drag and drop Visual
Controls).
Can I get some recommendations on What Visual IDEs people are
using?
Am I using the right term  "Visual GUI IDE" ?
Maybe I should start a new Topic for this?
Thanks...Vernon