Latest versions of Entice Designer and DFL?

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:29:01 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 8 April 2012 at 20:45:12 UTC, vmars316 wrote:
> Win7:
> Greetings,
> Ok, I got the command line for dmd2 running (Hello World). :)
>
> Now I would like to install a Visual GUI Builder.
> Not knowing any better, think I'll try "Entice Designer and
> DFL".
> The most current versions I can find are for 2008.
> Are there more current versions? Url please.
> Is there a combined *.zip install for them?
> Also, is "Entice Designer and DFL" a reasonable choice?
> I am always oopen for a better option.
>
> Thanks...Vernon

You can find the latest code for DFL here:

https://github.com/Rayerd/dfl

Entice designer won't be as friendly as other GUI Builders you
might have used, but it is nice. I don't know of any updates to
the code.

I'd say the choice is reasonable, but maybe not what you'd
expect, there isn't a whole lot of choice on this front.