"How to set up QTD?".

vmars316 vmars316 at live.com
Sun Apr 8 19:57:24 PDT 2012

Greetings,
I would also like to try out QTD.

So far, I have set things up this:
C:\D\dmd2\QT

I made a .batch file for both drcc.exe and duic.exe .
duic.exe gave no feedback.

drcc.exe gave the following feedback:

C:\D\dmd2\QT\bin>ECHO ON

C:\D\dmd2\QT\bin>drcc.exe
Qt resource compiler
Usage: drcc.exe  [options] <inputs>

   -o file                write output to file rather than stdout
   -name name             create an external initialization
function with name
   -threshold level       threshold to consider compressing files
   -compress level        compress input files by level
   -root path             prefix resource access path with root
path
   -no-compress           disable all compression
   -no-static-initialize  disable automatic initialization of
resources with prog
ram start
   -binary                output a binary file for use as a
dynamic resource
   -namespace             turn off namespace macros
   -project               Output a resource file containing all
                          files from the current directory
   -version               display version
   -help                  display this information

C:\D\dmd2\QT\bin>REM C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\dmd.exe

C:\D\dmd2\QT\bin>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Pls, do I need to re-do file/Folder placement?
Also, do I need to create .bat files for every .d I want to
compile?
Can someone show me how to get qtd running?

Thanks...Vernon