Latest versions of Entice Designer and DFL?

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 20:23:50 PDT 2012

On Monday, 9 April 2012 at 02:42:27 UTC, vmars316 wrote:
> Greets,
> I will set up a new thread for "How to set up QTD?".
>
> What i would like to continue with here is
> to Get DFL and Entice up and running.
>
> I set things up like this:
>
> C:\D\dmd2\Entice
> C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\DFL

The zip file from the main website
http://www.dprogramming.com/dfl.php

is structured such that, I believe you just extract in into dmd2,
or dmd2/windows don't what it looks like.

> Is this correct?
>
> I found some docs that said:
>
> Example commands:
>    dfl -gui helloworld.d
>    dmd helloworld.d dfl_debug.lib -debug
> -L/exet:nt/su:windows:4.0

Those are 2 separate examples, you can either use dfl.exe (found
in the zip), or you can call dmd directly as shown.

> Also, I don't see any docs for Entice.
> Please, aim me where I need to go.

The main page is
http://www.dprogramming.com/entice.php