"How to set up QTD?".

vmars316 vmars316 at live.com
Mon Apr 9 09:07:08 PDT 2012

On Monday, 9 April 2012 at 12:52:47 UTC, Kevin Cox wrote:

> I think rcc is the Qt resource compiler.  I'm not at my
> computer at the
> moment to check, but if so it will translate xml resource files
> into D
> source.

"I think rcc is the Qt resource compiler."
I don't know what the above means.
What are its implications?
Is my setup ok?: C:\D\dmd2\QT
Or do I need to dump 'QT Folder' into 'drcc.exe Folder'?

Also, do I need to create '*.bat' files for every '*.d' I want to
edit/compile?
Pls, what would that .bat file look like?
Could someone show me a working cmd-line for the .bat file?
Do I need to specify 'environmental-variables'?

Thanks a lot for your helps...Vernon