Latest versions of Entice Designer and DFL?

vmars316 vmars316 at live.com
Mon Apr 9 13:18:05 PDT 2012

On Monday, 9 April 2012 at 18:34:36 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
  You're going to need to step
> back from the build system for a moment and either use dfl.exe
> or the dmd command suggested. If your program is more than one
> file, make a program that is only one file.
>
> My only observation is -gui is not a command for bud.

No prob stepping back.
D/DFL/Entice was my original goal, got side tracked.
Installing D/DFL/Entice is very frustrating.
There seems to be no roadmap,
so many links, some meaningful.
I can't tell which are uptodate, which are not.
For instance, right now i am searching for DFL KEYWORDS.
I searched this forum, and straight google, but got nowhere.
I wish there was a webPage that says "These are the most
up to date DOCS for installing D, DFL, Entice. Last Updated:
04/09/2012".

Anyways,
I tried the following .bat to get dflKeywords:

C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\dfl.exe -help
pause

But no go.

I tried this to run dfl.exe:

C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\dfl.exe -gui
C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\vmPrograms\myForm\myForm.d
(the above is all one line)
pause

I got the following results:

C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\vmPrograms\myForm>C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\dfl.exe
-gui C:\D\
dmd2\windows\bin\vmPrograms\myForm\myForm.d
DFL lib files not found.
Would you like to build the DFL lib files now? [Y/n] y
Error: DFL import directory not found

C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\vmPrograms\myForm>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

How can I link DFL/Entice/LIBS up?
Is there a Envvironmental.variables that I should be setting?

Or should I Dump dfl.exe into the LIBs Directory?

Thanks...vm