Multiple %s format specifiers with a single argument

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 05:30:10 PDT 2012

On 4/10/12, Stewart Gordon <smjg_1998 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Andrej, are emails from Bugzilla not getting through to you?

I'm not getting any emails. Bugzilla stopped emailing me for quite a
while now, I don't know why (except the monthly password reminder).
The emails page has all the ticks set except this row: "The issue is
in the UNCONFIRMED state ". I've clicked the Enable All Email button
just now and it unselected all ticks from the row "The change was made
by me ", but I don't think that was causing bugzilla to stop mailing
me.

>On 4/10/12, Stewart Gordon <smjg_1998 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> You shouldn't submit bug reports without searching first anyway.

I did, but the default search box doesn't seem to search duplicate
reports (I didn't know this until now). E.g. if I search for "format
positional" I get this lone result:

http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=format+positional

But with an advanced search the reports do show up:
http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc=format%20positional&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&component=Phobos&product=D

There's an option in advanced search "and remember these as my default
search options", but even though I have this ticked and it says it
saved it, it doesn't actually work.