Latest versions of Entice Designer and DFL?

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 07:21:33 PDT 2012

On Monday, 9 April 2012 at 20:18:06 UTC, vmars316 wrote:

> C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\dfl.exe -gui
> C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\vmPrograms\myForm\myForm.d
> (the above is all one line)
> pause
>
> I got the following results:
>
> C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\vmPrograms\myForm>C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\dfl.exe
> -gui C:\D\
> dmd2\windows\bin\vmPrograms\myForm\myForm.d
> DFL lib files not found.
> Would you like to build the DFL lib files now? [Y/n] y
> Error: DFL import directory not found

I suggest trying to get this method to work.

DFL.exe is very picky about the directory structure. I'll have to
double check the exact relationship I have (at work), but the
source files for dfl are in an import folder. To get a working
intsall I just extracted the zip from the main site into what I
think will be your c:\D\dmd2\ then I copied the github source for
win32 on top of that.

The zip file ended up just being a way to install dfl.exe and
know where things need to go.