Multiple %s format specifiers with a single argument

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:36:37 PDT 2012

On 4/10/12, Stewart Gordon <smjg_1998 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Assuming that you did hit the "Submit Changes" button and that the email
> address you have registered with Bugzilla is correct, I don't know.
> Have you checked with your email provider to see if they're being
> flagged as spam?

Looks like you're right, it's in spam. I don't get Google, apparently
"your email won 1.000.000$" is not spam, but mails from
"d-bugmail at puremagic.com" are marked as spam. I'll have to add that
mail to the whitelist.

> It seems that "and remember these as my default search options" affects
> only the advanced search.

I see. I assumed "default search" meant the search box at the top. Oh
well, lesson learned. :)