Dear ChrisMiller: This is day 4 of me trying to Compile a (tutorial) myForm.d program with D/Dfl/Entice.

vmars316 vmars316 at live.com
Thu Apr 12 14:35:47 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 12 April 2012 at 05:18:22 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> On 4/12/12, vmars316 <vmars316 at live.com> wrote:
>> What is looking for?  *import* something?
>
> Remove the space between '-I' and the import path.

Ah, Thank you very much, works perfectly.
Ok, so that's Dmd with Dfl.
The myForm.exe  is  743K large.
That doesn't seem right.

Now, I would like to compile/run the myForm.d program
with Dmd, Entice, and Dfl .

My Run-Entice-myForm.bat file looks like this:
pause START of Run-Entice-myForm.bat
setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion
set "DFL_LIB=C:\D\dmd2\windows\Dfl\import\dfl\win32\dfl\dfl.lib"
set "DFL_IMPORT=C:\D\dmd2\windows\Dfl\import\dfl\win32\"

Entice.exe C:\D\dmd2\windows\Entice\vmPrograms\myForm\myForm.d
-I%DFL_IMPORT% %DFL_LIB%

If i have a -gui switch in there, i get an "Unrecognized Switch
-gui" error.
How can I get Entice to show GUI mode?

Also, Entice reads in the entire dfl.lib into a separate Tab. Is
that normal?

I need some help with the "Compile Command" that Entice asks for.
Nothng I try works.

Thanks..vm