D 50% slower than C++. What I'm doing wrong?

Somedude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Sun Apr 15 14:16:34 PDT 2012

Le 15/04/2012 09:23, ReneSac a écrit :
> On Sunday, 15 April 2012 at 02:56:21 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:

I notice the 2D array is declared
int ct[512][2]; // C++
int ct[2][512]; // D

Any particular reason for this ? May this impede the cache utilization ?

As for the executable size, the D compiler links the druntime and
libraries statically in the binary while I would believe g++ links them
dynamically.