arrays and foreach

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 06:59:48 PDT 2012

On 04/18/2012 03:06 AM, Somedude wrote:
> Le 18/04/2012 10:26, Somedude a écrit :
>> Yes, I think that you have a lot of valuable information, but the
>> organization is lacking. The advanced chapters look good, but the first
>> "beginner" chapters can be .
>>
> ... largely improved.

Thank you, this is all very valuable information. Yes, I will make the
improvements and I am very grateful.

Although, I must say that there has been some reason in all of the
decisions, which has been admittedly bad. At least it all started as a
tutorial attached to a Turkish forum with a small but lively forum. It
was fine back then to not explain everything in the "book" partly
because of the experience that was already on that forum. Especially the
number of platforms and IDEs that the user may be using has been a
deterrent.

About the order of the chapters: Knowing that it may be boring to keep
some topics like classes for so much later, I tried to reduce the amount
of "accept this as a recipe for now, it will be explained later" type of
information. I know my decision is not right and "people don't learn
like that" but that has been an early decision. :) Also, I was under the
impressions that there was no known good way of teaching programming.

Again, thank you very much the suggestions I will incorporate them. :)

Ali