learn.newbie forum

Somedude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Wed Apr 18 07:10:22 PDT 2012

Le 18/04/2012 14:19, Paul a écrit :
> I think there should be a learn.newbie forum.  After I post my little
> problems of a sample code snippet that won't compile, I read some of the
> other threads.  There are those c/c++ programmers learning the ins/outs
> of D and then there are the greenies like me.  Just a thought.

D is a very complex language, so if you haven't programmed before, it's
gonna be hard, but not impossible.

For complete beginners, I can recommend, on this page
http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?D__Tutorial
starting with
"A Newbie oriented tutorial" and "Programming in D"
These two should get you started.