Newbie Introduction (was Re: arrays and foreach)

SomeDude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Thu Apr 19 10:02:02 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, 18 April 2012 at 19:43:50 UTC, Paul D. Anderson
wrote:
> SomeDude: Your outline and especially your emphasis on what a
> rank beginner needs to know is very good.
>
> Would you consider writing it up yourself? Not the whole thing,
> maybe but the beginner info and the compiler/linker appendices.
> You have a commendable prose style.
>
> There are tutorials available already, but too many is way
> better than too few.
>
> Paul

Thanks. I wouldn't mind having a stab at it, but:
1. it is Ali's book, not mine, so we would need Ali's agreement.
If he offers me to contribute, why not,
2. I'm myself a D beginner, so you would probably need to proof
read and correct me afterwards.