Broken link to D Programming Language Specification

Jakob Ovrum jakobovrum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 15:18:49 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 21 April 2012 at 20:56:27 UTC, Kamil Slowikowski
wrote:
> This link fails to load for me:
> http://digitalmars.com/d/2.0/dlangspec.mobi
>
> I'd really like a copy for myself. Can I get it elsewhere?

The eBook is a compilation of the pages on dlang.org, which
sources are hosted on Github:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/d-programming-language.org

To generate the eBook, run:

     make dlangspec.mobi

You will need the catdoc tool from the tools collection:

     https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/tools

You will also need the kindlegen command line tool.

The link should really be fixed too, but I'm not sure where it
should point, and I'm not sure if dlangspec.mobi is part of the
'all' makefile target so that it's automatically built every
time...