Derelict2 openGL3 issues

Denis Shelomovskij verylonglogin.reg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 01:45:42 PDT 2012

One day I'll finish my OpenGL wrapper for D. It will give you
better abilities in creating OpenGL 3 contexts than most C++
frameworks (SDL, GLFW etc.) and, I hope, will get rid of passing
pointers to functions.

It will be done soon after I'll finish Scintilla wrapper for D.

And it will be done soon after I'll conquer the world (or a bit
earlier).

Dreams, dreams...

P.S.
OpenGL context creating has been done a long time ago but then I
decided to create full wrapper to supersede Derelict's one and it
still not finished because that I decided to create general
wrapping back-end. And I've done it (CWrap), but than I decided
to create Scintilla wrapper...

P.P.S.
Sorry for the flood...

--