Returning a tuple

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Fri Apr 27 05:52:08 PDT 2012

Hello all,

Just recently I tried returning a Tuple from a function and received an error
message about this not being allowed.

Reading up a bit on the D site I'm not clear -- is it a determined policy for
the language that it's not possible to return a tuple, or is it just something
that has not yet been implemented?

Assuming it's language policy or just not going to arrive for some time, any
advice on how to get a similar effect of returning multiple values?  I settled
on defining a custom struct as return-type, but I'm not overly happy about it.

Thanks & best wishes,

     -- Joe