mysql binding/wrapper?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 10:42:41 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 28 April 2012 at 16:19:37 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
> As it resides in this big misc repository, does it have many
> dependecies?

It depends on the database.d module in there too. (database.d
provides the base interface and some common functions with
other db providers.)

That's it though, D wise. It also uses the mysql C library
so you'll need libmysql on your system for it to link too.

> Would you mind if the module was added to vibe, and thus
> relicensed to MIT? No idea if the vibe folks would actually
> want that though :)

My stuff is all free to take as far as I'm concerned, but
since this uses libmysql it might technically be GPL.

I don't really know. But if you're ok with that, you can have it.