mysql binding/wrapper?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 07:08:34 PDT 2012

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 13:42:41 -0400, Adam D. Ruppe
<destructionator at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, 28 April 2012 at 16:19:37 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
>> Would you mind if the module was added to vibe, and thus relicensed to
>> MIT? No idea if the vibe folks would actually want that though :)
>
> My stuff is all free to take as far as I'm concerned, but
> since this uses libmysql it might technically be GPL.

If that's the case, using this lib will make your entire project GPL.

I think the britseyeview version was an attempt by Steve Teale to write a
non-GPL lib that used the protocol spec from MySQL for inclusion in
Phobos.  Not sure where it stands.

-Steve