DWT: synchronized toHash nothrow

Jesse Phillips Jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:18:03 PDT 2012

So I've been wanting to switch to DTW from DFL, but that isn't
too relevant. I though I could start with a update of the library
for 2.059. This has ended up going into areas of synchronous and
nothrow that I'm not as familiar.

I have hit

     public hash_t   toHash(){ synchronized(this){ return
this.list.toHash(); } }

base\src\java\util\Collections.d(275): Error: _d_monitorenter is
not nothrow
base\src\java\util\Collections.d(275): Error: function
java.util.Collections.Collections.SynchronizedList.toHash
'toHash' is nothrow yet may throw

ok, but what do I do. Does _d_monitorenter actually need to be
nothrow so we can synchronize inside such functions?

On another note, I removed a bunch of "implMissing( __FILE__,
__LINE__ );)" functions like toHash(). I think this is reasonable
but thought I would ask.