Raw socket using data transfer

Regan Heath regan at netmail.co.nz
Wed Aug 1 03:36:07 PDT 2012

On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 11:00:54 +0100, Gangadhar <gangadhar.509 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> By using raw s ocket programing data transfer from client to server
> please help me about this,any one have source code send me .........

The phobos source contains socket code you can inspect .. perhaps not RAW
sockets but I suspect you mean low-level STREAM or UDP and not actually
RAW sockets (correct me if I'm wrong).  Otherwise, there is always
google.  You do sockets programming in D, exactly as you would in C/C++
all you need is a .d file describing the C socket API (structures, and
function signatures) and then you compile and link to ws2_32.lib (on
windows).