How to use "read_bool"?

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:17:06 PDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM, bearophile <bearophileHUGS at lycos.com> wrote:

> Money isn't just for money. Money has also effects on the mind of people :-)

Well money is nothing but effect in our mind...

I know that, for quite some time now, whenever I find a book as a free
pdf and I like it, I make a point to buy it anew, as a paper version,
so as to transmit some money to the author.

Going back to the current subject, we cannot help Ali any, without
knowing Turkish. I *guess* some of us could start a 2nd level
translation (japanese, russian, italian, german and french are likely
possibilities).