NotNull Parser

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 6 03:47:49 PDT 2012

I'd like to share my files with you.

Here is the not_null_parser: http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/c522bd9f
re_name: http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/96928cd6
And the precompiler (which uses the above two):
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/59de30f4

If you want to use it, compile all three and move them into
dmd(2) > windows > bin.
Then if you like to compile a file with the precompiler, write
"precompiler" instead of dmd. Nothing more.
If you only like to _convert_ (not compile) files from invalid
code with NotNull tokens (@) into valid D code with precondition
and assertions write
"not_null_parser YOUR_FILE.d [#t]". The optional parameter "#t"
only if you like to have a copy with NotNull tokens (see my first
post for more informations).
You must have a copy if you want to use "re_name".

I also wrote a short website with a online converter (in php) to
offer such conversion online without download anything, but i'm a
windows user and my webspace use a linux server, so i cannot
offer anything. :/