Sudoku Py / C++11 / D?

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Wed Aug 15 15:41:04 PDT 2012

Jonathan M Davis:

> and the code is lightning fast. It would probably have to be
> tweaked to match
> whatever Bearophile's code does though as far is input goes (I
> haven't looked
> at the code that he linked to). It also makes no attempt at
> being compact
> (e.g. it actually checks the command line arguments).

The point of this thread is not to write a good idiomatic D
Sudoku solver, but to translate the original Python code to D,
and look at how good and how short the resulting code is (just
like he has done in C++11).

It's like how much pythonic code you are allowed to write in
C++11/D :-) It sounds like a silly purpose, but there's a lot of
Python code out there, and I translate quite often Python code to
D.

Bye,
bearophile