Sudoku Py / C++11 / D?

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:51:42 PDT 2012

> This is because your specific solution is slow.
>
> Mine takes <20ms on the 'hard' puzzle and ~13s on the impossible one.
> (~2.4 GHZ intel x86_64 machine, with gdmd -O -release -inline
-noboundscheck.)
> There is a constant factor between those two solutions.

I've compiled it using dmd on my latitude e5500 which is not that fast so I
don't think it's that slow...

Besides, lets say mine is five times slower, 3000 seconds is still waaay to
much. When I'm back able to get my laptop to use my crapy data connection
I'll compare.

Do you have some optimization ideas by the way?