-noboundscheck

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Aug 19 13:42:03 PDT 2012

On Sunday, August 19, 2012 22:13:15 Nvirjskly wrote:
> Ah, that makes a lot of sense. If my goal is a fast running time
> would it then make sense to use another compiler? I heard that
> gdc development is lagging behind and that ldc might not even
> support D2 all that well?

Both gdc and ldc support D2, though sometimes they're a relesae behind
(especially right after a new dmd release). I don't remember the sites for
them, but I do recall that one or both of them have had issues where their old
site is generally the first one that you find, so it looks like they don't
support D2. But that's an issue with hits and google, not the compiler's
themselves.

But if you want your code to be as fast as possible, then use either gdc or
ldc, though I don't know which is better (it probably depends on your code).

- Jonathan M Davis