Sudoku Py / C++11 / D?

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:30:37 PDT 2012

Thank you very much.
I changed line 119 to an explicit cast to int and removed an unneeded
cast at line 63.
It now happily compiles with 64bit mode : http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/63666f07.
It's kind off odd though that compiling with -inline seems to slow it
a bit down.

I'm unsure if searching for the field with the least possibilities was
a smart move because now I have to carry that "taken" array through
all my functions and optimize has to check the whole sudoku instead of
a slice. (come to think of it, taken should've been named occupied)

Still, I'm really pleased with the results. I should write a
prettyPrint method that prints sudoku's in a prettier format and
returns the solution instead of the shorts containing the solutions
hidden in bitfields :)