Sudoku Py / C++11 / D?

Chris Cain clcain at uncg.edu
Fri Aug 24 17:51:22 PDT 2012

On Friday, 24 August 2012 at 23:14:02 UTC, maarten van damme
wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sudoku_puzzle_hard_for_brute_force.jpg

It occurs to me that one of the main reasons why this particular
puzzle would be hard for brute force is that the first line is
blank and more than half of the second line is blank, and it
seems like it is designed to have as many choices as possible
before a set square is encountered.

I bet it could be solved much quicker by a computer by doing it
in reverse.

I've got some ideas, maybe I'll write a solution to this myself.
:)