Sudoku Py / C++11 / D?

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 07:07:35 PDT 2012

Ok, I'll try with Array!bool instead of bool.

I now renamed a few things, added a few extra checks and generalized
bearophiles modifications. Now the only thing keeping it from solving
25 x 25 size sudoku's is the way I input numbers :)

However, I now have a very strange issue. Compiling with dmd -O
-release -inline works but compiling with dmd -O -release -inline
-noboundscheck gives the following compile time error:

Assertion failure: 'semanticstarted == 2' on line 829 in file 'module.c'

abnormal program termination

Code is at http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/41a01039

I can't test on gdc because compilation of the aur sources failed on
my laptop and I'm to lazy to try and determine the source of the error
:p

Also, why do you use enum's and not consts ?