rdmd & exception def & multiple files

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:25:17 PDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 1:09 AM, Charles Hixson
<charleshixsn at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Well, it worked until I started "depending on it".  Then it stopped.
> So I guess that, at least for exceptions, they need to be defined within the
> same file that they are used for rdmd to be happy with them, though clearly
> that's not true for the standard libraries.  And I don't know where the
> boundaries are.

FWIW, in my own projects, I started having *lots* of linker errors
with rdmd recently, when I changed to 2.060. I don't know if that
comes from dmd proper or rdmd, but now half my compilation cycles fail
and I had to downgrade to using DMD directly.

And I'm not using exception, nor classes but lot of templates.

I think it'll be Dustmite time.