Learning D in Atlanta

Paul phshaffer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:32:14 PDT 2012

What would be the best way to learn this language?  I live in
Atlanta.  I program and script as needed.  Okay, at this point I
would classify myself as a hack. But I love writing my own exe
utilities.  It's just cool, fun, and powerful.  But I have to do
so much struggling to get one little scripting-style D app done.

Are they teaching D in universities?  Any good online clasees
that one would recommend?  Should I take a C++ class if I can
find one?

I have hacked around in C, Python, and VBA as well.

Regards