rdmd & exception def & multiple files

cal callumenator at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 22:46:18 PDT 2012

On Friday, 31 August 2012 at 04:00:34 UTC, Charles Hixson wrote:
> Perhaps I don't know enough to file a decent bug report...at
> least when I can't reduce the test case that shows it
> significantly.

Dustmite refers to this tool:
https://github.com/CyberShadow/DustMite

Basically it tries to compile your program, and while compilation
continues to fail, it repeatedly tries to strip away parts of the
program until your are left with the minimal amount of code
required for compilation to fail. It is rather neat.

You could throw your code up on http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/new or
something and someone could take a look, it is just hard to
speculate without seeing any code...