How to import modules?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:10:17 PST 2012

On Tuesday, 4 December 2012 at 16:53:33 UTC, js.mdnq wrote:

> Thanks, I simply imported the modules into the project and I
> guess visual D added them to be compiled in on the command
> line. For now this will work fine.  Maybe eventually I'll write
> a utility that will build up a command line to include all the
> d files in a subdirectory for compilation.

I tend to work from the command line and have a simple build
script that I copy around between projects. You can see a couple
of different versions of it in my github projects([1] & [2], for
example) . I generally run 'dmd build' once and from then on out
just execute 'build' to compile.

[1]https://github.com/aldacron/Derelict3/blob/master/build/build.d
[2]https://github.com/aldacron/t3/blob/master/build.d