Visual D - Solution with Static Lib and Console App.

Nekroze nekroze.lives at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:14:17 PST 2012

On Thursday, 6 December 2012 at 22:06:43 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
wrote:

> On 06.12.2012 23:00, Nekroze wrote:
>> On Thursday, 6 December 2012 at 21:28:38 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
>> wrote:

>>> You should set the dependency in the "Project Dependencies"
>>> dialog.
>>
>> As i said in the OP i have done this but it still doesn't
>> work. I think
>> in Visual D all that changes is the build order etc. not the
>> importing
>> and linking by the looks of it.
>
> It puts the output of the library project on the command line
> of the dependent project. Please check the build log or post it
> here.

Thats what i have done, im not sure if its linking correctly
because it cant even get past importing. On the note of linking
it should just link it right i shouldnt have to put a pragma or
specific command line arg extra in?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27223793/demo.buildlog.html
That is the link to the build log it just doesn't import.