AES-NI

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Sat Dec 8 14:09:22 PST 2012

On Saturday, 8 December 2012 at 20:14:09 UTC, Heinz wrote:
> Just in case i've been looking for the corresponding machine
> codes and can not find them, i've searched even in Intel's AES
> whitepaper with no luck.

You probably want to have a look at the Intel Instruction Set
Reference document. When I am looking for things like this, I'm
tend to be lazy and just search my  PDF copy of the »Combined
Volume Set of Intel® 64 and IA-32 Architectures Software
Developer’s Manuals«, downloadable here:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/architectures-software-developer-manuals.html

(the documentation for AESENC, for example, is at Vol. 2A, 3-44)

David